Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cinnamon Banana Pancakes

Ok I know what your saying, another pancake recipe. I have just been in a pancake mood and once again found another delicious one on For the Love of Cooking blog. I know shocking it isn't Picky Palate. I love that I am making homemade pancakes with whole wheat flour. It makes me feel they are a little healthier. This one tasted a lot like banana bread and was delicious with the homemade syrup.

1/2 c. whole wheat flour
1/2 c. flour
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
3/4 c. vanilla yogurt
2 Tbsp. melted butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 large banana, smashed

Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Combine yogurt, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs and banana. Mix in flour and cook on hot griddle or pan.

No comments: